PAYMENTS & RETURNS
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS
We have extended our Christmas returns for our customers, you can now return your items for an exchange up to January 30th. If you have any questions in this regard, please reach out via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW CAN I PAY?
We accept all major debit cards and credit cards.
Visa, Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard Debit, MasterCard, UK Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, PayPal & Klarna
All transactions are processed via Shopify Payments or PayPal and are encrypted for your safety.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Clearance Final items (Over 40% Discount) & Bundle Deals can only be exchanged for Store credit on an e-gift card or an exchange is offered in this department, we do not offer free returns postage however when sending the item back to us we will re ship your exchange free of charge.
We accept returns on other items for a full refund or exchange, so long as the item is returned in original packaging and unworn condition. All orders will come complete with a returns form. We aim to make this process as hassle free as possible any questions you may have in this regard please feel free to email us. Returns are accepted within 14 days after order has been shipped and Exchanges are accepted within 28 days of purchase. (terms and conditions apply)
Please Email A Member of our team to confirm your return. email@example.com
Unit CW18, Glenfeild Park 2
Phillips Road, IK Buisness Park
RETURNS POLICY DETAILS
Returns must adhere to the following:
- Items must be returned in their original packaging
- All tags must still be attached to the unworn item/s
- Items must not contain any evidence of wear, stains or odours
- Underwear or swimwear cannot be returned if the hygiene seal has been removed
- If you are returning footwear back to us please ensure these are returned in the shoe box within a mailing bag (please do not just tape the box)
*If the above is not adhered to when you make the return. The Wardrobe Outlet reserve the right to return the item back to you.
PACKAGE HAS BEEN RETURNED TO THE WARDROBE OUTLET
If your tracking shows your parcel has been "returned to sender" this is most likely due to an address issue. If this occurs please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Customer Service Specialists will assist you.
To select Klarna as your payment method on The Wardrobe Outlet, you'll need to change the payment method at the checkout - no need to create a Klarna account. Just tap 'change' under payment type, 'add new payment method' and then select Pay Later with Klarna. You can also add Pay Later with Klarna as a payment option by logging into 'My Account'.
- Your billing and delivery address can be different, however they need to be in the same country.
- The maximum purchase limit is different on each account, and is determined by a credit assessment by Klarna. If your order fails, you may wish to try again with a smaller amount.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type or payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- You need to be a U.K. customer to use Klarna at the moment